Tour Preferred MC Irons
Tour Preferred MC combines a player’s shape with a shallow “muscle cavity” to boost MOI, creating an unparalleled blend of beauty, feel, workability and stability. Read More
Ideal Blend of Beauty, Feel & Consistency
“Tour Preferred” is an attitude and an aptitude. It’s a skill for understanding, designing, building and maintaining golf equipment for the better player. TaylorMade’s Tour Preferred irons have long been revered by tour professionals for striking the ideal balance of look, feel, sound and performance. That comes from our unique and unparalleled ability to interpret the observations of tour professionals and turn them into reality through the union of innovative technologies and artful design. The result: irons that please the eye and live up to the skills of the better player.
Tour Preferred MC combines a player’s shape with a shallow “muscle cavity” to boost MOI, creating an unparalleled blend of beauty, feel, workability and stability. The 3- through 7-iron incorporate TaylorMade’s renowned Speed Pocket™ technology to promote increased ball speed in the lower portion of the clubface for more consistent ball speed and launch conditions across the entire face. The head’s length, topline and sole-width are all slightly larger compared to the Tour Preferred MB.
All three Tour Preferred models are offered in 3-iron through PW, feature a hand-polished satin nickel-chrome finish and are equipped with KBS Tour steel shafts and tour velvet grips. Custom shafts and grips are available.
- Precision-engineered cavity design for the perfect blend of feel, workability and stability.
- Every curve, line and angle shape-gauged throughout the production process for unmatched accuracy and consistency.
- Speed Pocket™ in 3- through 7-irons increases ball speed low on the face to deliver more consistent ballspeed and launch conditions across the entire face.
- Grooves milled to exacting specifications to promote more spin and control from the rough.
- Forged short-irons for optimum feel, spin and control where players need it.
- Hand-polished satin nickel-chrome finish preferred by better players.